2016 Annual Fund of Giving Report
St. Joseph Catholic School established its Annual Fund in 2013-2014 to provide resources outside of the school’s Operating Budget. The Annual Fund is an opportunity for parents, grandparents, alumni, staff and friends to make a gift to support St. Joseph Catholic School. Over $350,000 was raised in the first three years of the fund. To date, the following items have been purchased compliments of the Annual Fund.
- New Playground Surface, Landscaping, Security Fencing, Shade Brellas, Art Supplies ,ipads, laptops and charging stations, Science Lab Equipmen, pre-school classroom equipment, math resources, A/R and library books, scholarships, nursery renovations, Lego Starter Sets, musical instruments, Bosco Pit outdoor surfacing, archery program, performing arts addition, and more to come...
For the 2016-2017, the following items have been recognized as target areas for funds:
- Educational Resources and Technology
- Future Collaborative Initiatives
- Teacher Salaries and Professional Development
- Classroom carpet replacement
- Increasing our existing Endowment Fund
- Distant Learning Program
- Renovating the Lot Property Track
- PE Circuit Balance Equipment
New to 2016-2017:
St. Joseph Catholic School is a 501(c)3 entity, and all gifts to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible. To give to the Annual Fund, simply click "Donate" below to make a contribution online or use the Annual Fund pledge card.