With all the possible educational opportunities in the Tri-State Area, why choose St. Joseph Catholic School? It may seem a simple answer, but we think it’s the people that make our school different. We pride ourselves on cultivating a warm, welcoming environment, one that fosters and promotes intellectual curiosity, academic achievement, and creative self-expression.
In this environment, our students develop the self-confidence to challenge themselves in the classroom, and in extracurricular activities, athletics, performing arts, and clubs. Our faculty members are experts in their fields who love the classes they teach, and are eager to share their knowledge in an interactive, participatory style of teaching that noticeably engages students in the learning process.
Tours of our St. Joseph campus are available by calling the school office at 304-522-2644. We can also mail you a information packet.
K-8 New Student Admissions Process:
- Submit Your Application Form (include a $250 registration fee).
- As part of the enrollment progress, the following documents are required:
- State Birth Certificate
- *Up-to-date immunization records
- *Baptismal Certificate for Catholic students only
- *IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)